- On 26-05-2021 Wednesday, there shall be no traffic movement on Jammu-Srinagar NHW from either side in view of maintenance/repairing of the NHW.
- On 28-05-2021 Friday , there shall be no traffic movement on Srinagar-Sonamarg-Gumari road from either side in view of maintenance/repairing on Zoji la axis . TRAFFIC PLAN & ADVISORY FOR 22-05-2021
Tomorrow , subject to fair weather and better road condition, LMVs (Passenger) shall be allowed from Jammu towards Srinagar on Jammu-Srinagar NHW. TCU Jammu shall liaise with TCU Ramban before releasing the traffic.
CUT OFF TIMING:
LMVs from Nagrota (Jammu) 0500 hrs to 1200 hrs
& from Jakheni (Udhampur) 0600 hrs to 1300 hrs .
No Vehicle shall be allowed before and after cut off timing.
Only stranded vehicles in Udhampur jurisdiction shall be allowed towards Srinagar.
SFs Convoy Movement
Security Forces are advised/requested not to ply against advisory/traffic plan in view of traffic congestion on Jammu-Srinagar NHW. They may ply from Jammu towards Srinagar after confirming the status of NHW.
Subject to fair weather and better road condition only load carriers including fresh perishable, fruits, vegetables and empty truck tankers shall be allowed from Herpora (Shopian) at 0900 hrs upto 1400 hours towards Poonch. No vehicle shall be allowed after cut of timings. Moreover, no passenger vehicle or pedestrian shall be allowed on Mughal Road.
Subject to fair weather and good road condition, only one way traffic from Kargil towards Srinagar shall be allowed on Srinagar-Sonamarg-Gumari road from Minamarg at 0700 hrs. upto 1400 hrs. No Vehicle shall be allowed before & after cut off timing.
People are advised to undertake journey on NHW-44 only after confirming status of the road from Traffic control units as under:-
• Jammu (0191-2459048, 9419147732)
• Srinagar (0194-2450022, 2485396)
• Ramban (9419993745) • Udhampur (8491928625)